Terms & Conditions
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by any of the following terms and conditions.
All prices quoted are in pounds Sterling
1. Every effort is made to display prices correctly but on rare occasions if an error has occured, North Devon Party Celebrations will correct this and inform the customer accordingly and the customer can then decide to proceed or cancel the order thereafter.
2. Our stocks whilst comprehensive, can be exhausted at peak times. We work strictly on a first come first served basis so please book early. Last minute bookings may restrict the services we can offer you.
3. Bookings must be secured with a £20.00 non-refundable deposit at time of booking to secure the event date. The deposit amount will be deducted from your final balance which will be due no later than 4 weeks prior to your event date. Failure to do so could result in the loss of your deposit & cancellation of your booking without notice. It is the responsibility of the customer to pay on time. Bookings made less than two weeks before the event require full settlement immediately.
4. Once a booking deposit/full balance where necessary, has been received, then your booking is confirmed. (subject to signed terms and conditions).
5. Confirmation of your booking will be sent to you to confirm full payment & order details, please keep this as your proof of payment and booking.
6. Once North Devon Party Celebrations have left your venue, we are no longer responsible for damage/bursts loss of any kind.
7. Please be aware heat, cold and static could reduce float times or even burst your balloons.
8. Where services are collected from North Devon Party Celebrations you are not covered for damages once it has left our premises. Should balloons be damaged after this time, no refund will be given. Where venue staff have moved/re-arranged decor and damage occurs, we are not liable, responsibility stays with the Named 'hirer/client' on your agreement. It is entirely up to the 'hirer/client' to seek any recompense direct with their venue contact or any third parties that may have been in contact with hire services equipment or direct purchase services.
9. For occasions that balloon weights are hired from North Devon Party Celebrations, they must be returned to us within 7 days of the event. Any damaged/lost or unreturned weights will in occur a charge of £1 per weight.
10. Latex balloons are only guaranteed to float for 10 hours. After this time they will deflate slowly.
Latex Balloons are not considered safe for children under 36 months old. Young children could choke or suffocate on un-inflated or burst balloons. Responsible adult supervision is highly advised at all times for children under 8 years of age.